Author Topic: MLV Flooring  (Read 3706 times)

Darlleen

MLV Flooring
« on: September 13, 2003, 09:59:26 PM »
Hi,
I am interested in purchasing from you the MLV flooring.  I would like to do two layers under my padding and carpeting.  The one with foam and without foam.
Is there a web page where customers have posted their experiences with this flooring.  How effective it is, etc.  I haven't seen any testimonals on your products.

What guarantee comes with the purchase of this flooring??

Thanks,
Darleen

Boborther

Re: MLV Flooring
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2003, 11:35:34 PM »
Darleen,

We are working on a testimonial page, but to be perfectly honest, there are no guarantees in the soundproofing industry, and if you find guarantees, they are either false, misleading or extremely expensive. The results you attain with this installation depend to a great degree on the installation itself. If you follow the instructions, you will get the results you desire.
No one can guarantee a soundproofing product after installation, because there is no way to determine how the building was constructedand therefore difficult to guarantee this product. The way I look at it, if you by drywall from Home Depot or Lowe's, can they guarantee it if it installed improperly.
Darleen, that's the truth for ya. It is just the nature of the beast. The bottom line is simply this, the MLV does indeed work, as do all the products we offer. They just need to be installed properly.
Thanks for the post.

Bob Orther
Super Soundproofing Sales/Technical Associate.
Ph: (760) 752-3030    FAX: (760) 752-3040
URL: www.soundproofing.org
e-mail: boborther@soundproofing.org
Orders only (888) 942-7723
When Peace of Mind is all that Matters!

anything