Author Topic: high pitch barking dog  (Read 3935 times)

susie

high pitch barking dog
« on: October 05, 2003, 06:22:55 PM »
Is there a ear plug for me to wear while sleeping that will make sure I can't hear this high pitch bark that comes from this dog, that will happen, some times in the morn, from a few apt., from me.

I live in a apartment building, and for 7 years, I wear these green ear plugs, that I get for free from my mom from her work, at her factory, and those ear plugs worked great, until seven years later, this person had to ruin it, by buying a night mare dog, and this dog's high pitch bark goes down the hall and into my apartment and goes through my green ear plugs, and awakes me, and then I am tired the whole day.

I have thought of getting my ear drums taken out, as this is one of my options, but I will try other options first, for I really don't want to be deaf, so I can get my sleep.

Your thoughts please?

Susie

Moe

Re: high pitch barking dog
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2003, 04:33:10 AM »
Shoot the dog. Then shoot the owner. Prisons are quiet at night. Plead insanity.

beatrice

Re: high pitch barking dog
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2004, 11:34:59 PM »
Call the police (you can do it anonymously). Dog barking is considered a nuisance if it's continuos and consistent. Make sure the dog owner is at home otherwise the police can't do anything.

anything