Author Topic: Town House  (Read 3710 times)

Christopher Leblanc

  • Guest
Town House
« on: February 13, 2001, 02:59:44 PM »
Help with my town house. I recently bought a town house and
I can hear the neighbor yell at his dog. I share a wall with his bedroom and my bedroom
and I can hear most converstaion above a normal talking voice. I am an owner and
I will consider tearing the wall down to re-consruct it. I am  willing to
try the job myself but I would like to get some quotes before I decide if I
bother with  it myself.
How do I screen contractors?. I live in Northern Vermont (burlington area)
and cannot find any soundproofing contractors in the phone book.
I really need a sound proofing expert to give me an honest assesmtent of
my situation.
Any Advice?

Christpoher LeBlanc

  • Guest
Forgot to post
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2001, 03:27:05 PM »
I am also willing to try non distructive measures if anyone
thinks this would be effective.
I would like to hear any advice.