Author Topic: Nosey Neighbors Listening  (Read 3940 times)

Laura

Nosey Neighbors Listening
« on: August 09, 2004, 07:59:53 PM »
Hello,
I have recently moved into a condo. I live on the first floor, and the problems is with the people above me. I can hear footsteps, water running, TV, conversations, but it doesn't really bother me. I am pretty good at blocking things out, and it never keeps me up or anything. My problem is that they have no lives and are always listening to my boyfriend and I , and talking about everything we do. We are not excessivly loud or anything, I just think they are making an effort to listen.
I know people in condos and apartments hear things, but the fact that I have heard them talk about us is really annoying.
Now I am paranoid and am always expecting to hear another conversation about us.
Is there anything I can do to keep my upstairs neighbors from listening to everything we doand say?

Chris

Re: Nosey Neighbors Listening
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2004, 07:11:17 PM »
Of interest, but not really practical, are anti-spy products at http://www.soundmasking.com/index.htm  8)

Suzy

Re: Nosey Neighbors Listening
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2004, 12:05:41 AM »
Why not keep music, or the tv, on while you are talking with your boyfriend.  It will drown out what you are saying so they cannot not hear you.   They really need to get a life!!!