Author Topic: Soundproofing Contractor in MD/VA/DC area  (Read 5274 times)

SueBee

Soundproofing Contractor in MD/VA/DC area
« on: December 13, 2005, 07:04:17 PM »
Hello,

I am looking for a contractor in the MD/VA/DC area that has done residential soundproofing work and who can provide references.  If you are a contractor with this type of work or know of one, please post contact information (email address is ok).

SueBee

JWM

Re: Soundproofing Contractor in MD/VA/DC area
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2006, 04:10:51 AM »
Did you ever have any luck finding someone to soundproof your place in the MD area?

Thanks,

SueBee

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2006, 01:17:03 PM »
No, I have not found someone to do the work.  I called/emailed a lot of companies, but either they say they don't do that type of work or they don't reply.

john bergstrom

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2006, 06:50:50 AM »
Why not learn the in's and out's of soundproofing/acoustics and be your own contractor.  You can hire a handyman who's experienced in drywall, etc. and you can supervise the construction until he gets the hang of it....  Maybe in the process you will learn enough about construction techniques that next time you need a soundproofing job done, you can do it yourself (and save some big bucks, too.)
Get yourself a good book.   At a good library search for Subject=Noise Control and you should get a list of good texts.

leny calix

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2006, 03:17:19 PM »
HI my name is leny I 'work with  drywall if you wanted  i can help you.

anything