Author Topic: Condo CC&R Amendment for Soundproofing Woo  (Read 5039 times)

seascapeiii

Condo CC&R Amendment for Soundproofing Woo
« on: September 29, 2006, 09:38:43 PM »
Do you have any suggestions as to how our Board of Directors might amend the CC&Rs to allow wood floors with adequate soundproofing?  What specifications should be included?

skip

Re: Condo CC&R Amendment for Soundproofing
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2006, 10:53:13 PM »
Seascapiii:

Unfortunately, I do not know where you are located. I work for a Soundproofing Company in the North County of San DIego, California. Your request regarding sound control and condo flooring is dealt with everyday at our business.

In mid October we are going to visit with a Condo Residence Committee in the Pacific Palasaides. They are high end condo units and have many issues with hard wood flooring, tile & marble flooring and carpeted floors.

We try to present various solutions to the air borne and impact sound that generates in the condo's.

Normally, someone trys a solution and when it works to the condo members satisfaction, they write a specification around the subject for all new additions and/or retrofitting that is to be done within the condo.

Condo owners throughout the country are dealing with these issues every day.

seascapeiii

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2006, 11:37:14 PM »
Thank you very much for your prompt reply.  Our condo
is located in Redondo Beach, CA.  Would you be willing to meet with our committee regarding this issue?

skip

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2006, 05:13:17 PM »
Seascapiii:

I work for Super Soundproofing Company located in San Marcos, Ca. Call me at: 760 752-3030. We can then further discuss your Condo sound situation and arrange for a visit to your location.

Or let me know your phone number so that I can call you.

Our internet address is: soundproofing.org

Looking forward to hearing from you.