Author Topic: Did you ever wonder WHY your neighbor is such an idiot?  (Read 4353 times)

ear_abby

Did you ever wonder WHY your neighbor is such an idiot?
« on: January 02, 2007, 07:33:05 PM »
First off, if you have trouble with a noisy neighbor pertaining to anything other than a barking dog, there is a 99% chance that said idiot neighbor is a MALE.
There is also an 90% chance that said neighbor is a RENTER or other non-owning resident bum.  WHY are these pinheads so noisy? The answer is very simple.  You truly must pity them actually, for their heads are virtually hollow.  Their brains are so TINY that they make most peas resemble boulders in comparison.  As a result, there is a vast amount of hollow space between their ears which creates a terrible echoing effect.  The only way they can live with it is to create obnoxious noise, usually in the form of revving motorcycle engines or thumping bass from RAP "music".   My idiot neighbor actually went so far as to have his FORD pickup specially modified to run LOUDER than most motorcycles, because he enjoys the racket.  You will find females NEVER behave like this.  If you want to be happy, have all female nighbors who own CATS, not dogs.  Dogs are the only potential problem with females.  The same way they have a blind spot for the pinhead idiot they marry, they have the same blind spot for anything warm and fuzzy that barks night and day.  Guys actually are almost EXACTLY the same as dogs.  Explains a lot, doesn't it?

Anyway - there is ONE SIMPLE solution that would solve this problem for MANY homeowners.  We need to pass a new law that whoever lives in a house HAS TO OWN IT.  Yes you can own multiple houses, but no one is allowed to rent them out any more.  TENANTS ARE IDIOTS and almost always a public nuisance.  Keep them in the trailer parks where they belong.  Private houses are for people who can afford the 20% down.  No losers, no section 8 recipients, no lowlifes on disability or welfare.  Period end of story. 

Here in Las Vegas, the cost of buying the house next to me is $2500 a month between mortgage, taxes, and upkeep.  But the loser tenants pay only $1200 a month, because some moron bought it 10 years ago and to him that is "market rent".  And there are THREE guys living there, so each pays only $400 a month.
So you end up with a neighborhood full of drugdealing parolees who should be living in a gutter somwhere.    At the very least there needs to be a law that the rent has to EXCEED the equivalent mortgage cost by 20%.  Then you'd at least get a higher caliber tenant.

I CRINGE every time I look in the mirror, because I AM a guy, but I am so much more evolved than the average football watching, beerswilling swine that I am apparently so genetically similar to.  Such is life - if you truly want NOISE CONTROL you need to live on AT LEAST 100 acres with the house smack in the middle, out of flight paths.  Other than that, I heartily endorse a new OPEN SEASON on idiot neighbors.  If he drives a motorcycle or drives by in a car thumping bass, or blasts his stereo 20 hours a day, you have my permission to strangle the loser and put us all out of his misery.  The world will be eternally grateful to you.

If you want a friendly shoulder to cry on regarding your idiot neighbor, I can be reached at kjf2007@gmail.com.  BELIEVE ME, I sympathize.  Boy can I tell you stories of what I've gone through over the last few years...  Good luck to all in our eternal quest to find a small patch of idiot-free earth to call our home.

johnbergstromslc

Re: Did you ever wonder WHY your neighbor is such an idiot?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 10:04:45 PM »
I feel your pain and have been there, way too many times.

Almost makes you wish you lived 100 years ago, doesn't it?  It was certainly a lot quieter before the invention of TV, phonographs, automobiles, airplanes, machinery, amplifilers, motorcycles - everything that gets on the nerves of people who actually enjoy peace and quiet.  I guess in our money-obsessed country, progress = noise. 

Good luck on the neighbors.  They sound like an unholy triad of noisetards.

wav3form

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2007, 09:34:33 PM »
This is very true.  My neighbor has his mid 40s loser divorced son living with him and of course he's a big redneck and loves to rev his harley all morning on the weekends.  I wish murder was legal.

joel

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2007, 11:33:11 PM »
hello all who have neighbors - idiots or otherwise
Here are a couple of links you may find helpful - "Sound, noise,  legal problems?  Need help?  Try the NO-NONSENSE national clearinghouse to reduce noise pollution;   http://www.nonoise.org   They have impressive resources! Another site of interest is: http://www.noiseconsultancy.com/ The noise enforcement and code compliance experts, offering a full range of noise-related services. A link to a reading of annoyance and comparative zoning regulations is at BKL Consultants Ltd." http://www.bkl.ca/  be sure to check out the "Important information" drop box for pertinent studies to back up your complaints to local code enforcement offices in your area. 
Joel 

anything