Super Soundproofing Community Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need an answer right now? Go to http://soundproofing.org, or,  FEEDBACK

Or call us toll-free at 888-942-7723 8-5 Pacific time Weekdays. 

If we're not in, send a email to supersoundproofing@gmail.com

You can get a free report on soundproofing by going  HERE

MAINSITE

Author Topic: How to purchase magnetite windows + solution for curved window?  (Read 6227 times)

tyq

How to purchase magnetite windows + solution for curved window?
« on: January 02, 2007, 10:07:38 PM »

I tried to call their 1800 phone number, it is not working, I don't trust website to place order there?  ??? Anyone recently purchase windows kit from them, can you help? Thanks in advance.

Also I have a curved window, I am wondering if magnetite still works or I need a different solution?

Skip

Re: How to purchase magnetite windows + solution for curved window?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007, 04:11:22 PM »

You can try and reach Magnetite General Manager Mr. Buddy Roussel at: 225 229-6910. Let him know about your difficulty in contacting them for advice. We have had the same problems in the past.

Rachel

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 08:25:03 PM »

The number I have for Magnetite is 800-624-8483. It works. They can answer your questions or take an order.

OptixShield

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2007, 08:04:35 PM »

If you're in the Chicagoland area give Optixshield a call. Our installers are courteous, fast, and the installation is very inexpensive. In addition to decreasing noise, our system will help insulate your windows causing a significant drop in heating and cooling bills. You can reach us at 1-877-75-ENERGY or visit our website at www.optixshield.com