Author Topic: headphones to block out sound while sleeping?  (Read 7293 times)

ann123

headphones to block out sound while sleeping?
« on: January 12, 2008, 11:35:58 AM »
Hi, would anyone know of a good kind of headphone to use while sleeping to block out sound or have any advice for sleeping with this type of gadget to block out noises?

Yes im that desperate to sleep   :    )

I appreciate it.

johnbergstromslc

Re: headphones to block out sound while sleeping?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2008, 11:41:24 PM »
Well, I can only speak for myself, but the one time I tried to sleep with noise reduction headphones, I failed miserably.  For about an hour, I tried to get my head in a comfortable position where there was no pressure or pain from the pillow and finally gave up an took them off.   

Anyone who can manage to sleep with those things on has my respect.

bjnash

Re: headphones to block out sound while sleeping?
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 03:33:31 AM »
Hi, would anyone know of a good kind of headphone to use while sleeping to block out sound or have any advice for sleeping with this type of gadget to block out noises?

Yes i'm that desperate to sleep   :    )

I appreciate it.
Well, I can only speak for myself, but the one time I tried to sleep with noise reduction headphones, I failed miserably.  For about an hour, I tried to get my head in a comfortable position where there was no pressure or pain from the pillow and finally gave up an took them off.   

Anyone who can manage to sleep with those things on has my respect.

Hey, some people can't, some can- see
http://www.soundproofing.org/sales/ear_muffs.htm

There's a 100% refund if you can't use them!  (We get a small percentage back- most love them).  And we cheerfully refund...