Author Topic: Public Speaker?  (Read 3185 times)


  • Guest
Public Speaker?
« on: June 23, 2008, 07:20:27 PM »
Does anyone know of a speaker or speaker's bureau that can send someone knowledgeable in communicating the seriousness of noise problems, and who is knowledgable insoundproofing materials who is willing to go out and speak to a homeowners association?  We are in Los Angeles.

I live in a large condo community with only two-story buildings.  The buildings are old (1940's), and the principal problem is uncovered hardwood floors from the second floor owners transmitting noise to the dismay of the owners beneath them.  We have isolated reports of upper and lower-unit owners even coming to blows over this situation.

Since about 1/2 of the owners don't have the problem, they don't care.  We need someone with knowledge of the transmission of noise, authority, and hopefully a power-point presentation to come and talk to the association and tell us what we can do.  Help!

Randy S

  • Guest
Re: Public Speaker?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 04:33:03 PM »
Get in touch with John, he can help you.
He has many years experience in this type of issue.