Author Topic: Home studio, need a vocal booth  (Read 4395 times)

Tom

Home studio, need a vocal booth
« on: August 08, 2001, 06:39:38 PM »
I have a small home studio in my condominium.  Most of my recording is done quietly and does not annoy the neighbors.  One thing I have to do rather loudly is the vocals.  What would really help is a small somewhat soundproof vocal booth (nothing fancy, just effective).  I am willing to try to build one, or would purchase and assemble one if the price was reasonable.  Does anyone know where to start?  Thanks!

bjnash

Re: Home studio, need a vocal booth
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2001, 10:58:20 PM »
: I have a small home studio in my condominium.  Most of my recording is done quietly and does not annoy the neighbors.  One thing I have to do rather loudly is the vocals.  What would really help is a small somewhat soundproof vocal booth (nothing fancy, just effective).  I am willing to try to build one, or would purchase and assemble one if the price was reasonable.  Does anyone know where to start?  Thanks!

We'll have something like this soon!  See the link below.

giovanni agramonte

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2002, 12:45:25 AM »
: I have a small home studio in my condominium.  Most of my recording is done quietly and does not annoy the neighbors.  One thing I have to do rather loudly is the vocals.  What would really help is a small somewhat soundproof vocal booth (nothing fancy, just effective).  I am willing to try to build one, or would purchase and assemble one if the price was reasonable.  Does anyone know where to start?  Thanks!

Brad Stanton

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2002, 04:36:39 PM »
I saw your question while surfing the net.  Take a look at our website, we manufacture portable sound isolation enclosures (vocal booths).  www.whisperroom.com  Let me know if you have any questions.  Everything is in stock and can be shipped immediately.

anything