Author Topic: why no reply?  (Read 3250 times)

Paul Andrews

why no reply?
« on: September 19, 2001, 04:10:17 AM »
Posted a message concerning a real soundproofing problem however I notice that you only reply to the posts that are easy fixes or you feel that you can sell them something. The replies that you have given are the same responses that one could get at the local home depot. What's the deal?

bjnash

Re: why no reply?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2001, 11:25:30 PM »
: Posted a message concerning a real soundproofing problem however I notice that you only reply to the posts that are easy fixes or you feel that you can sell them something. The replies that you have given are the same responses that one could get at the local home depot. What's the deal?
We try to let users answer questions first and save the hard ones for last if there are no other answers.
Questions about simple subjects easily found on the website are answered as we have time and then just to give a pointer to the web page that covers it, as in your case, on the main page of the website in the big yellow box marked "Generators".
We do try to give priority to someone who is ready to purchase rather than the general inquery.  With limited time, this seems to make the most business sense!

Tara

Re: why no reply?
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2001, 06:20:30 AM »
Just a comment: I find your site incredibly confusing and not well put together.  You desperately need to have a professional web designer re-design it.  Right now, it's just not user friendly, and is probably part of the reason why you get a lot of the same questions in here over and over.  

: : Posted a message concerning a real soundproofing problem however I notice that you only reply to the posts that are easy fixes or you feel that you can sell them something. The replies that you have given are the same responses that one could get at the local home depot. What's the deal?
: We try to let users answer questions first and save the hard ones for last if there are no other answers.
: Questions about simple subjects easily found on the website are answered as we have time and then just to give a pointer to the web page that covers it, as in your case, on the main page of the website in the big yellow box marked "Generators".
: We do try to give priority to someone who is ready to purchase rather than the general inquery.  With limited time, this seems to make the most business sense!