Author Topic: sound proof condo ceiling  (Read 4084 times)

E. Idzior

sound proof condo ceiling
« on: October 15, 2001, 06:41:33 PM »
Is there anything that can be painted on or applied over an existing ceiling to help cut down on the noise from walking and cabinet doors slaming? I seldom hear voices but sometimes it sounds like someone is rolling a roller all over the floors. please help me. I just purchased this and can't go to a great expense but want to beable to sleep and hear my own tv.

bjnash

Re: sound proof condo ceiling
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2001, 04:54:03 AM »
: Is there anything that can be painted on or applied over an existing ceiling to help cut down on the noise from walking and cabinet doors slaming? I seldom hear voices but sometimes it sounds like someone is rolling a roller all over the floors. please help me. I just purchased this and can't go to a great expense but want to beable to sleep and hear my own tv.
Sorry, you have a classic case of impact noise and there is no cheap way to get rid of it.  

carole mccann

Re: sound proof condo ceiling
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2002, 11:17:48 AM »
: Is there anything that can be painted on or applied over an existing ceiling to help cut down on the noise from walking and cabinet doors slaming? I seldom hear voices but sometimes it sounds like someone is rolling a roller all over the floors. please help me. I just purchased this and can't go to a great expense but want to beable to sleep and hear my own tv.

anything