Author Topic: basketball sounds  (Read 3260 times)

D M

basketball sounds
« on: November 11, 2001, 04:11:57 AM »
My neighbor's kids play basketball 15 feet from my stucco wall, no insulation in the wall. I am thinking of removing the stucco, putting fiberglass insulation in the wall, and then quarter inch plywood with half inch fiber board horizonial siding.
Will this be an improvement?

bjnash

Re: basketball sounds
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2001, 04:29:10 AM »
: My neighbor's kids play basketball 15 feet from my stucco wall, no insulation in the wall. I am thinking of removing the stucco, putting fiberglass insulation in the wall, and then quarter inch plywood with half inch fiber board horizonial siding.
: Will this be an improvement?
No  

gfdegd

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2002, 12:27:18 PM »
: : My neighbor's kids play basketball 15 feet from my stucco wall, no insulation in the wall. I am thinking of removing the stucco, putting fiberglass insulation in the wall, and then quarter inch plywood with half inch fiber board horizonial siding.
: : Will this be an improvement?
: No  
:no, but while you're at it, put some cement to

cisco

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2003, 03:17:18 AM »
: : : My neighbor's kids play basketball 15 feet from my stucco wall, no insulation in the wall. I am thinking of removing the stucco, putting fiberglass insulation in the wall, and then quarter inch plywood with half inch fiber board horizonial siding.
: : : Will this be an improvement?
: : No  
: :no, but while you're at it, put some cement to