Author Topic: Basketball Court Behind House, HELP!!!  (Read 3358 times)

Glen

Basketball Court Behind House, HELP!!!
« on: November 19, 2001, 02:17:48 PM »
I live in a townhouse and I have a neighborhood basketball court less than 20 yards from my house.  Is there any way for me to sound proof the back side of my house without recontructing the entire back wall of the house?  The sound of the basketball is a low frequency sound, and I've found it difficult to mask the sound.  Is there an applicance with a low frequency sound that could mask the sound?  Any help would be greatly appreicated!

bjnash

Re: Basketball Court Behind House, HELP!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2001, 05:30:53 PM »
: I live in a townhouse and I have a neighborhood basketball court less than 20 yards from my house.  Is there any way for me to sound proof the back side of my house without recontructing the entire back wall of the house?  The sound of the basketball is a low frequency sound, and I've found it difficult to mask the sound.  Is there an applicance with a low frequency sound that could mask the sound?  Any help would be greatly appreicated!
Generally, it's a common sound problem and I'd investigate to see if the sound could be blocked if coming thru the windows...

anything