Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 2327 times)

Susan B. Bristol

Thanks
« on: February 16, 2002, 08:37:26 PM »
I purchase one of your super soundproofing mats last summer in the hopes of deadening the sound of an exercise bicycle my mother uses in Florida.  The man below her unit was complaining that it sounded like a train going through a tunnel.
I admit that I was skeptical.  Well, I was in total shock when my mother told me that the man came up to her and said, "I don't know what you did, but I have to strain to hear anything."
What we did was place some carpet strips on top of the carpet and padding and then placed your mat on top of that.  Then the bike went on top of all of that.  
Thank you so much.  I am so glad I found your website.

Jenny

Re: Thanks
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2002, 11:27:38 PM »
: I purchase one of your super soundproofing mats last summer in the hopes of deadening the sound of an exercise bicycle my mother uses in Florida.  The man below her unit was complaining that it sounded like a train going through a tunnel.
: I admit that I was skeptical.  Well, I was in total shock when my mother told me that the man came up to her and said, "I don't know what you did, but I have to strain to hear anything."
: What we did was place some carpet strips on top of the carpet and padding and then placed your mat on top of that.  Then the bike went on top of all of that.  
: Thank you so much.  I am so glad I found your website.
Susan,  I just want to say how wonderful you are as an upstairs neighbor.  Unfortunately for many of us, we are visiting this site hoping for sound proof solution to our ceilings in dealing with inconsiderate upstairs neighbors who refuse to properly pad/carpet their hardwood floors.  Thank you.  I wish I had you as an upstairs neighbor!

anything