Author Topic: new condo; not sound proof!!!! help  (Read 3974 times)

cathyannee

new condo; not sound proof!!!! help
« on: February 18, 2002, 09:58:26 PM »
Help just bought a new condo one year ago.  told it was soundproof due to 1 inch of concrete inbetween the floors
One above me was bought 6 weeks ago.  I can hear her clear her throat, mix eggs in a bowl, have sex... it has ruined my life; she stays up all night; i hear conversation on phone and when she talks; can nearly make out the words.  The builder has 10 units like this to fix and is not sure how to fix it.......HELP ME IF YOU CAN.... I CANNOT LIVE WITH THIS.  

boborther

Re: new condo; not sound proof!!!! help
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2002, 04:59:26 PM »
Cathy Anne,
It sounds like the problem is with soundproofing the floors. With so many condo's and apartments these days, sondproofing is becoming a real necessity. Have your contractor contact either B.J. or myself at the Super Soundproofing company @(760)749-7049. We can help you.
Bob O.

boborther

Re: new condo; not sound proof!!!! help
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2002, 05:00:07 PM »
Cathy Anne,
It sounds like the problem is with soundproofing the floors. With so many condo's and apartments these days, soundproofing is becoming a real necessity. Have your contractor contact either B.J. or myself at the Super Soundproofing company @(760)749-7049. We can help you.
Bob O.

anything