Author Topic: Interior Door Problems  (Read 2386 times)

Janette

Interior Door Problems
« on: April 03, 2002, 07:43:52 PM »
Hi,
I'm glad I found your website!  I live in a home with hardwood floors and the house is quiet except for the doors.  I attempted to solve noise problems by having solid core doors from Home Depot installed and I still have two non-solid doors in the house.  As far as I can tell, the solid core doors have not solved any problems and seem quite useless.  I'd like to eventually order some of your products, but I want to start with a good, solid door.  Do you have any specific recomendations on what doors work?  I live in San Diego.  Thanks

bjnash

Re: Interior Door Problems
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2002, 05:14:49 PM »
: Hi,
: I'm glad I found your website!  I live in a home with hardwood floors and the house is quiet except for the doors.  I attempted to solve noise problems by having solid core doors from Home Depot installed and I still have two non-solid doors in the house.  As far as I can tell, the solid core doors have not solved any problems and seem quite useless.  I'd like to eventually order some of your products, but I want to start with a good, solid door.  Do you have any specific recomendations on what doors work?  I live in San Diego.  Thanks
Any kind of door needs to be well sealed- this may be part of the problem.  Full details of everything we know about this is at the link below!

anything