Author Topic: kennel noise  (Read 7973 times)

Jane

kennel noise
« on: January 13, 2001, 01:44:44 PM »
Do you have any suggestions for reducing the noise associated with a k-9 boarding kennel?  The dogs are in a block building most of the time, but will have access to runs outside.  I am concerned about the barking then because of nearby neighbors.

bjnash

Re: kennel noise
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2001, 07:04:55 PM »
: Do you have any suggestions for reducing the noise associated with a k-9 boarding kennel?  The dogs are in a block building most of the time, but will have access to runs outside.  I am concerned about the barking then because of nearby neighbors.

A: We have offered advice about kennel noise, but have not had any indication that it's been taken, due, probably to the expense of doing a soundproofing job on such a wide range of situations.  The block wall kennel usually is not sufficient to reduce dog noise to a tolerable level if there are any neighbors anywhere close and a dog run is even more difficult to deal with.  It IS possible to noise proof an office to where the sound is reduced to a acceptable level, but I'm afraid if neighbors are the problem, it's not economically feasible.

melindaregner

Re: kennel noise
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2011, 10:56:34 PM »
I have an almost same case like him.. I mean my dog like his dog..
Thanks for sharing some info. Still, I have to check my pet if its applicable to them.

anything