Author Topic: rude neighbours from hell!  (Read 5327 times)

mignon

rude neighbours from hell!
« on: December 30, 2002, 06:54:54 AM »
i live in a 4plex and my neighbours have no regard for anyone else but themselves!  
i'm on a student budget and i wonder if it's possible to buffer out some of their racket!
if anyone has some suggestions, please feel free to advise me, i'm at my wits end!
SADLY
MIGNON
'-(

boborther

Re: rude neighbours from hell!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2002, 11:17:17 PM »
: i live in a 4plex and my neighbours have no regard for anyone else but themselves!  
: i'm on a student budget and i wonder if it's possible to buffer out some of their racket!
: if anyone has some suggestions, please feel free to advise me, i'm at my wits end!
: SADLY
: MIGNON
: '-(

Mignon,
There are many things you can do to squelch the noise from your noisey neighbors, however I will need more details of your situation. I will need wo know where the noise is coming from, (eg. upstairs neighbors, or next door neighbors etc.)
Mignon, The sooner you give me the details, the sooner I will be able to help you. thank for the posting.

Bob Orther
Super Soundproofing Sales/Technical Associate.
Ph: (760) 749-7049    FAX: (760) 749-6384
URL: www.soundproofing.org
e-mail: boborther@soundproofing.org
For orders only (888) 942-7723

mignon

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2003, 07:58:50 AM »
Bob the majority of the racket is coming from a mutual wall that connects our living rooms!
i literally can hear EVERYTHING that goes in their unit including what goes on in their bedroom!
there is no excuse for this sort of behaviour but nevertheless i have to do something about it!
SADLY
MIGNON
'-(

Rowena

I need advice and help
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2003, 03:47:02 PM »
i live in a Bournemouth and my neighbours have no regard for anyone else but themselves!  
They have smashed about 9 windows around our cul-de-sac,
they have have threatened a various number of neighbours with offensive weapons,
have had no type of education for atleast 3 they stay at home,
They like to try adn set things on fire,
Vandilise neighbours house with stones,eggs, tissue, dogs doo-doo,
and start fights with people for no reason.
We have contacted the police several times for these issues and seem to say they can't do anything about it.
So i would like to please have the correct police guide lines and powers to see if there job has been done correctly, legal issues would also like to be known?
Thank you if you are able to help!
if anyone has some suggestions, please feel free to advise me, i'm at my wits end!

Debbie

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2003, 07:38:00 AM »
Hello,
I have lived in the same apt since July of 2000. My neighbors were rude from the first day I moved in.  I sent my daughter up to ask them to move their car so we could get things moved in.  The lady came out with a nasty look on her face.  I said Thank You to her and she looked back at me like she wanted to kill me.
The next day my daughter stole some xanax from them after they let her in to use their phone.  I told them I would pay for it.  She refused my money.  I daughter got probationn and a big fine out of this. I had no  problem with what happened to my daughter.  This happened almost 3 years ago and my daughter has not lived here in 3 months. The other day I had a rental S.U.V. parked very far away from any other cars there.  The lady from apt 2 came out to her car. I went out of my way as I was walking to my car to make sure I did not have to be near this person.  She stopped her car after she acted like she was gonna hit my rental and she yell,"Hey Stupid *****,I thought there were only supposed to be 3 cars out  here?"  I told her to leave me alone.
I have called the cops on them each and every time they did,said,yelled,or threatened any violence towards me or my family here in any way at all.  So I have it documented that they have been bothering me for some time now.
A few times when the cops came to my house for loud music there was no music playing here nor did the cops hear anything.  They noted that down in their records too.
I have tried to reckon with them,tried to show them how to be calm over whatever is the matter with them now, and still they are rude and have threatened violence.  I am 46 years young lady,disabled because of asthma and an injury to my left arm 3 years ago. My landlord told me he'd rent to me again anytime!!
I don't know why the people in 2 and also the lady in 1 have to be so rude to me?  I never did anything to them.  The lady in 1 has a 26 year old son,he exposed himself to me one night when he was drunk.
I was so embarassed.  Her son had to serve 6 more months in prison for breaking his parole over this and something else too.  Her son still lives there.  At least her son had the conscience to tell me how sorry he was for doing what he did.  He did the worst to me and yet he is the only one to apolozige.  I would really like to know why the people in 2 keep hounding me?  The lady in 1 puts  her truck right up against the wall so that when I come in late at night I have to walk clear around her car,in the mud and gunk in the alley way.  I thought perhapes she did not mean to do this.  When one night I went out to my car parked closer that night.  
The lady in 1 had left her truck parked at least 8 inches from the wall.  The lady in 2 had her car parked on the other side of hers.  This has happened more than once.  I am not the type to complain,but I am simply fed up.  I kicked my kid out a few months ago.  She's a coke addict!  My older kid who is married is very ill,so I go take care of her sometimes, I have 8 Grandkids,a weak left arm,and asthma!  I am hardly ever home.
What am I to do except move?  I do intend to move one day,just not when it is an inconvience to me or a convience to the neighbors in 2.  Please help me if you can Thanks so much.  There are only 3 apartments here.  I am the 3rd one.

Matthew Ledger

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2003, 04:15:03 PM »
: : i live in a 4plex and my neighbours have no regard for anyone else but themselves!  
: : i'm on a student budget and i wonder if it's possible to buffer out some of their racket!
: : if anyone has some suggestions, please feel free to advise me, i'm at my wits end!
: : SADLY
: : MIGNON
: : '-(
:
:  Mignon,
:  There are many things you can do to squelch the noise from your noisey neighbors, however I will need more details of your situation. I will need wo know where the noise is coming from, (eg. upstairs neighbors, or next door neighbors etc.)
:  Mignon, The sooner you give me the details, the sooner I will be able to help you. thank for the posting.

: Bob Orther
: Super Soundproofing Sales/Technical Associate.
: Ph: (760) 749-7049    FAX: (760) 749-6384
: URL: www.soundproofing.org
: e-mail: boborther@soundproofing.org
: For orders only (888) 942-7723
Hi Mignon,
I'm guessing your in the US from your post. Sorry to hear of the problems you're having, I'm sure it's a very stressful time.
If anyone in the UK or Internationally is having problems with their neighbours (e.g. noise, harassment, bullying, boundary problems and so on) come and visit our website "Neighbours From Hell in Britain" at http://www.nfh.org.uk where you can get advice, information and above all support and sympathy from people who know what it's like to live with Neighbour Nuisance!
Regards,
Matthew