Author Topic: rehearsal studios  (Read 2657 times)

John

rehearsal studios
« on: January 09, 2003, 11:41:13 PM »
Imagine if you will a basically empty 150' x 80' warehouse. 14' ceilings
Now imagine a number of fully equipped rehearsal studios built in to this warehouse. 3 different sized rooms Large - Medium - Small.
Rock Music dB levels
Soundproofing from the ground up Wall/Floor/Ceiling. Which products and/or methods should I be honing in on?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated?
Have you ever heard of a similar project?

boborther

Re: rehearsal studios
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2003, 12:58:51 AM »
: Imagine if you will a basically empty 150' x 80' warehouse. 14' ceilings
: Now imagine a number of fully equipped rehearsal studios built in to this warehouse. 3 different sized rooms Large - Medium - Small.
: Rock Music dB levels
: Soundproofing from the ground up Wall/Floor/Ceiling. Which products and/or methods should I be honing in on?
: Any advice would be greatly appreciated?
: Have you ever heard of a similar project?
JOHN,
FOR THE MOST PART YOU WOULD BE LOOKING AT MATERIALS SUCH AS THE MASS LOADED VINYL (MLV), AND CLOSED CELL FOAMS FOR INSIDE OF THE WALLS AND CEILING AREAS, AND LASTLY YOU WILL NEED TO DECIDE IF YOUR SOUNDPROOFING EFFORT WOULD ENTAIL FLOATING THE WALLS/CEILING USING EITHER THE SSP SOUND CLIPS OR RESILIENT CHANNELS (RC).
I SUGGEST YOU GO TO THE HOME PAGE AND SCROLL DOWN TILL YOU SEE THE YELLOW BOX, AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE LINK WHICH MOST CLOSELY RELATES TO WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
SEE THE LINK BELOW FOR EXAMPLE. GOOD LUCK IN YOUR SEARCH JOHN, AND PLEASE CALL IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Bob Orther
Super Soundproofing Sales/Technical Associate.
Ph: (760) 749-7049    FAX: (760) 749-6384
URL: www.soundproofing.org
e-mail: boborther@soundproofing.org
For orders only (888) 942-7723

anything