Author Topic: Learn the Language  (Read 2271 times)

Craig

Learn the Language
« on: March 21, 2003, 07:08:40 PM »
I copied, for reference, part of a paragraph from your site:
"cemented onto onto their back side mounted to the furring strips with the mat  facing his apartment and 'Walla!' the noise was pretty much gone!"
What the hell does "Walla" mean?  Learn how to spell before posting on a publicly accessed website and looking like a nob. Stupid ignorant American.  

boborther

Re: Learn the Language
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2003, 07:42:03 PM »
: I copied, for reference, part of a paragraph from your site:
: "cemented onto onto their back side mounted to the furring strips with the mat  facing his apartment and 'Walla!' the noise was pretty much gone!"
: What the hell does "Walla" mean?  Learn how to spell before posting on a publicly accessed website and looking like a nob. Stupid ignorant American.  

Craig,
This is s friendly forum and unfortunately not all of us are as well versed in the English language as you are! However, the majority of the posters on this forum have serious sound control issues, and that is the main theme for this discussion group. We over look spelling or grammatically errors, and get right to the heart of their questions.
Please be more tollerant of our posters, and do not make fun of those who are grammar or language challenged, like myself at times.
Sincerely,
Bob Orther
Super Soundproofing Sales /Technical Associate
www.soundproofing.org
boborther@soundproofing.org
Phone (760) 749-7049
Orders only!  (888) 942-7723

shelli

Re: Learn the Language
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2003, 10:10:37 PM »
: I copied, for reference, part of a paragraph from your site:
: "cemented onto onto their back side mounted to the furring strips with the mat  facing his apartment and 'Walla!' the noise was pretty much gone!"
: What the hell does "Walla" mean?  Learn how to spell before posting on a publicly accessed website and looking like a nob. Stupid ignorant American.  
And, Craig, why don't you THINK, first, or LEARN net etiquette, before making yourself look like some petty, vicious, ass on a public accessed website?

anything