Author Topic: Anyone have a success story with soundproofing?  (Read 2873 times)

Steph

Anyone have a success story with soundproofing?
« on: May 20, 2003, 04:40:24 AM »
I see a lot of posts from folks who want soundproofing - but - has anyone implemented a solution - and how is it working out for you?

Would love to hear some first-hand success stories.

Boborther

Re: Anyone have a success story with soundproofing
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2003, 03:48:55 PM »
Steph,

I hear success stories nearly everyday. Now we also do get a few people who are not happy with their results  employing soundproofing materials in their homes or businesses, however, when we do our investigation, we generally discover that they have not followed the proper procedures or directions, and thusly they do not get their desired results.
This is true in many applications in life, but if you can follow simple instructions, you can achieve remarkable results soundproofing wise.
A lot depends on how in depth you really want to go with your soundproofing efforts. In soundproofing, more is always better, in other words, it can never be too soundproofed. Know what I mean?
I am just letting you know honestly Steph, that these materials and soundproofing methods do indeed work. If they didn't, we would not be here.
Thanks for your posting, I am sure many people feel the same way you do as far as soundproofing is concerned, and would like to hear testimonies prior to shelling out a lot of money for these materials.

Bob Orther
Super Soundproofing Sales/Technical Associate.
Ph: (760) 749-7049    FAX: (760) 749-6384
URL: www.soundproofing.org
e-mail: boborther@soundproofing.org
For orders only (888) 942-7723