Super Soundproofing Community Forum

Soundproofing Forum Topics => Other Soundproofing Questions => Topic started by: Keith Knight on May 05, 2003, 12:08:33 AM

Title: Soundproofing between rooms
Post by: Keith Knight on May 05, 2003, 12:08:33 AM
I would like to create a sound barrier between our entertainment room and the bedroom next to it and the bedroom above it. What can I do? Can I insulate the walls?
Title: Re: Soundproofing Between Rooms
Post by: Boborther on May 05, 2003, 10:36:07 PM

There are many methods that can be employed to soundproof between walls and to soundproof a ceiling. You need to go to the website and on the home page scroll down to the yellow box and click on the header that says "Party walls" Read all you can about party walls between condos and between rooms etc. These methods also apply to ceilings that need to be soundproofed.
Keith, click the link below to get your there even faster, or cut and paste it into your browser. Thanks for the inquiry, let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Bob Orther
Super Soundproofing Sales/Technical Associate.
Ph: (760) 749-7049    FAX: (760) 749-6384
For orders only (888) 942-7723